1.Always Maintain shooter’s Minimum Safe Distance of:
2. Always wear approved safety glasses & ear protection when shooting
or observing shooting at any PATIP Targets.
3. Never fire a gun under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
4. Do not use jacketed ammunition, as this increases the likelihood of bullet
5. All shooters must be trained & qualified in the proper and safe use of
6. Minors shooting at targets must do so under proper and qualified adult
7. Always inspect the targets before & after use for proper and safe
operation. Do not use a target if any damage or improper operation is